Tuesday 27 December 2016

Christmas *LatePost*



Hello there!
This is Christmas post.
 I have been a little late in posting this. Somehow it skipped my mind. But as i had specially designed it for  a challenge, here I am posting it. 

A CAS card!



A Clean and simple card, easy to replicate. 

  • Cut the cardstock to the required sized card.
  • Cut the patterned paper a little smaller than the cardstock, so that a border of the cardstock can be seen under the patterned paper. Stick it on the cardstock.
  • Stick the stickers and embellishments (Santa, gifts etc.)  as desired.
  • Stick the sentiment in the centre on a foam adhesive. 
  • Put a star on one corner. So simple.
  • And your card is ready!!



Thank you for dropping by.
Kindly leave a comment if you like my post.

Regards,
Novel-Ideas
Anila Dikay

I am entering this project for Cas-ualfridays - CFC163 -- Christmas & Hanukkah





No comments:

Post a Comment