Tuesday 27 December 2016

Just a little note for you!!

Good Afternnon folks!

Christmas day is already gone. Last month was mostly filled with making Christmas projects, what with the paper bags, cards, keychains, tags etc..... 
Now today I am herewith a card for a challenge i am participating in. 


I began by Stamping the background white paper randomly with my Mudra " Floral note" using the Versamark Watermark. Heat embossing the same with white embossing powder. 
I later used Distress inks to create the shaded background I wanted. 
I attached this white cardstock on a brown cardstock. 
Cut a 3" doily piece and attached it on the stamped paper. 
I then stamped Mudra "Floral note" sentiment on a brown paper, similar to the main cardstock. Stuck this on the card, overlapping the doily with a foam tape. 




            Added up a few flowers to the note and tied a twine around the cardstock.





And here my card is ready for the challenge. 

Kindly leave your feedback on the same. 

Regards,
Novel-Ideas
Anila Dikay


I am entering this project in Mudra Challenge #4 : Sketch 


Mudra Clear Stamps Floral Note



No comments:

Post a Comment