Saturday 24 December 2016

Scrapbook layout

Hello everyone!

Today I am herewith a Scrapbook layout, made specially for a friend who delivered a cute little bundle of joy yesterday! 

It's a Baby boy! Yayyy!!!




To begin with I attached a green colored patterned paper on a brown cardstock. 


Then on a white cardstock i stamped Mudra "Old Script" multiple times in greenish blue colour. I put this paper on the patterened paper. 



Later came a photo background. I have kept it white, with a blue checkered paper border. Tied a blue bow on one side. I mounted this frame on to the stamped cardstock. I didnt want it to be symmetrical so i mounted the frame a little offset. 




Next came the embellishments...... few flowers, stickers, a little duckling, baby clothes,   
a butterfly, some alphabet buttons etc...




 Lastly came the sentiment " Congratulations" to the proud parents!
Again a Mudra "Sentiment Essential" stamp.


To avoid the monotonous blue look, I have added few different colours such as yellow, orange n green. 

That makes my layout complete. Hope you all enjoyed it!

Kindly leave your comments below. I would love to read them through. 


Regards,
Novel Ideas
Anila Dikay

I am entering this project in Mudra Challenge #4 : Sketch




No comments:

Post a Comment