Monday 6 March 2017

Colours of Rainbow

A big hello to everyone out there!!

I am happy to be Guest designing at Make my Monday challenge blog today.  
Thank you, Carole, for this great opportunity.

A new challenge # 41 is up on their blog with the theme as Colours of Rainbow.

Here is my card for the same. 


I started with some floral die cuts in the rainbow colors. I arranged them randomly around the outer edge of a white card panel. Trimmed all the die-cuts outside the edge of the panel.  I used the sentiment from Hot off the press stamp (HOTP) - Rain or Shine. Stamped it on a white stitched circle die-cut which I adhered to a larger stitched circle die-cut. Arranged this on the white panel in the center. Later I mounted the panel on a white base cardstock. Lastly added 2 yellow colored enamel dots to add an element to the card.



Hope you all like my card. Do leave your precious comments below. I would love to hear from you.

Visit Make my Monday challenge blog to check out the wonderful inspirations from the DT members and participate in the challenge.

Regards,
Anila Dikay 
Novel - Ideas

I am entering this challenge in

  • happylittlestampers - Clean and Simple - use die-cuts
  • thepaperplayers - cut it out (My die cut hearts)
  • Simon says stamp - Monday challenge - make your own BG (My diecuts were arranged to create a bg)
  • houseofcardschallenge - make a scene and/or colours (I have used colours)
  • Crazy 4 Challenges: C4C374 - Use Your Words 








No comments:

Post a Comment