Friday 21 April 2017

Dress it up card!

Hello,

I am guest designing at ICR blog for the current challenge of April month

Theme for the challenge is Dress it up! 

Here is my inspiration card for the same....


For this card is began with cutting the dress shape of a cardstock. I added the glitter foam sheet in the upper part of the dress. For the flair of the dress I cut a yellow card stock in the shape and embossed it using an embossing folder in my BigShot. I added a lace at the bottom of the dress and tied a satin around the waist. I mounted this using foam adhesive on a red cardstock. Later stamped the sentiment using Versamark and white embossing powder and heat set it. Lastly added flowers and few sequins to add some element. 


Thank you for dropping by.
Do leave your valuable comments below.  

Regards
Anila Dikay

Entering this in the following challenges -
Getcreative challenges - Flowers and lace
Paruscardmaking challenge - Anything goes

Happylittlestamper - Christmas challenge - Emboss
asyoulikeitchallenge - favourite colour is Yellow. I like the brightnessand freshness of this colour.
Craftingwithanattitude - Anything goes
crafty-girls-creations - Anything goes
Littlemissmuffet - Anything goes
craftygalscornerchallenges - embellish it
inspirationdestinationchallenge - Anything goes
thecraftyaddicts - Anything goes / Add a sentiment
carabbiemomentsofcraft - Anything goes - optional spring (Bright spring colours)

No comments:

Post a Comment