Wednesday 23 August 2017

You are my sunshine - Aryan

Hi, Everyone!

One more card made by my son. 
I am again blogging on his behalf as he is just 10years old. 


For this card, he drew and cut the waves on blue shades of papers. He stamped and coloured the whales from Lawn Fawn "Whale you be mine" stamp set and I fussy cut them for him. On a white card panel, he stencilled the sun with the help of distress inks. (I was surprised to see him do this... never knew he knows all this :() Next, He mounted the stencilled paper on a white CS. Adhered the waves at the bottom overlapping each other. Stamped the sentiment at the bottom. Foam mounted the whale on the blue part. Lastly, Outlined the whale and some rays with 3D glitter outliner 




Thank you for reading through the post. 
Your kind encouraging words for him are welcome.


Entering in the following challenges



No comments:

Post a Comment