Wednesday 20 September 2017

Coffee kindness

Hi friends,
It's time for the Fall coffee lovers blog hop
It is always fun and exciting to participate in this challenge with so much talent around. 

Here's my card for this challenge.


 I have used the Happy Fall digital stamp from CraftinDesertDivas. CDD offered this freebie digi for the blog hop. 


I coloured this digi and die-cut it using a stitched circle die. 
I die-cut one more circle with a pattern paper. 


I created the background by blending fossilised amber DI and mustard seed using foam tool and sprinkling water over it. After trimming this card panel to size, I adhered it to a Grey Card base. Mounted the two die-cut circles (Pattern paper and the coloured digi) over the card. Heat embossed the sentiment on a black card strip. Mounted it over the circle with foam adhesive. Lastly, added two maple leaves to add some FALL element. 


I would like to thank CraftinDesertDivas for this amazing Digi provided for the blog hop. 

Thank you for dropping by.
Would love to read your feedback!

Linking my card to 
2017 fall hop





No comments:

Post a Comment