Wednesday 1 November 2017

Just for you

Hello, Crafters!!
Today begins a new Challenge at A Perfect time to Craft challenge blog.

Theme is always "Anything goes"
Come along and join in the challenge!!

Our sponsor for month of November is Morgan's Artworld



No automatic alt text available.

Kindly support our sponsor and visit their shop here


Image may contain: 1 person, flower

Image may contain: text

Here is my DT inspiration for the same.
No automatic alt text available.



The digi I have used for my project is the "Mouse and Hedgehog". 
Here's a link to the image.

I coloured the Digi with pencil colours. Cut a square of the image. On a yellow card base I layered a doily and few more colourful CS. I also adhered a lace on it. Layered my image square over it all. Added few flowers around the card. Lastly, added a sentiment to complete it.

Thank you for dropping by....

Hop over the blog to check out the inspiration by my other DT friends. 

And Do not forget to participate in the challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment