Sunday 19 November 2017

You Hog my heart

Hi!
I am sharing a card made for the current MFT Sketch challenge. 



Here's my card.

Method:
I die-cut a square frame using MFT Dots & Stripes Sorbet paper pack. 
On a white Card base, I placed the frame and distressed the inside of the frame using blue DI.
Adhered the frame using foam adhesive.
Stamped the images from the MFT Hog Heaven set.
Coloured them using Zig clean brush markers and fussy cut them. Arranged and mounted the images on the frame.
 Distressed a strip of paper using green DI. Stamped the sentiment.
Die-cut this strip using MFT stitched snowdrift die and mounted it on the card.
Lastly added few enamel dots to complete the card.

Few more pictures






Thank you for dropping by.


Linking this to the following challenges







No comments:

Post a Comment