Tuesday 12 December 2017

Coffeesaurus









Hi, friends!
Here's my first card for the Winter Coffee lover's blog hop.



My card features Stamped images from Craftyscrappers and Gerda Steiner.
On a white card panel, I distressed the Twisted Citron DI through a stencil. 
Stamped the images on Canson Montval, coloured with Zig clean brushes and fussy cut them. 
On the card panel, I mounted a die-cut circle over the distressed BG. 
Adhered the tree cut-out on one side. 
I stamped my sentiment on the panel. The sentiment is again a combination of the Santa's Christmas stamp set from Craftyscrappers and Coffeesaurus stamp set from Gerda Steiner. I masked the Christmas sentiment (May your Christmas be blessed with love and joy Always) and stamped COFFEE from the other set. 
Mounted this card panel on an Apple green coloured side fold card base. 
Mounted the dinosaur image using foam adhesive to give it a pop. 
Lastly, added few sequins to complete my card.

More pictures!



Thank you for stopping by!

Linking my card to 


No comments:

Post a Comment