Thursday 4 January 2018

Sparkled cards

Hello Friends!
A very Happy New year to all of you. 
May this new year bring in more creativity and innovations your way.

A few weeks back, I received Some shades of Fairy Sparkles along with Texture paper and Tacky glue by Little Birdie.


These Fairy Sparkles are great for adding glitter to your projects. Being an ardent Cardmaker, I have made few CAS cards using these Sparkles.  But these Sparkles are versatile and can definitely be used on glass, wood and many more surfaces.

Onto my Cards.
I made three CAS cards using these sparkles.


CARD 1


For this card, I have used an intricate mandala die. On a pink coloured cardstock, I adhered double tape from one side. Keeping this side on top, I die-cut the mandala. Gently, peeling the backing paper of the double tape, I liberally covered the entire die-cut with Magenta sparkle. Lightly tapped the die-cut to remove any extra sparkle. On a pink side-fold card base, I adhered the die-cut using liquid adhesive. On a black strip, I heat-embossed the sentiment and mounted it across the die-cut using foam adhesive.



CARD 2


For this card, I took a 3.5"x6" white textured card from the paper pack by little birdie. I Distressed through a stencil using twisted citron distress ink. On a white side-fold card base, I adhered washi tapes along the lengths of the card. Mounted the distressed panel using foam adhesive. Die-cut the sentiment using green card with adhesive tape on the top. Covered the sentiment with sparkle and adhered it to the distressed area using liquid adhesive.



CARD 3


For this card, I have used star die-cuts with adhesive tape on top. Covered them with the sparkle. I printed the sentiment on a 3.5"x6" white card panel from the paper pack. Adhered this panel on a card base. Arranged and adhered the sparkled stars on the card making a pattern. With a black gel pen, drew the lines depicting the string and the knot.



That's all from my end today.
Hope you enjoyed my cards.

Would appreciate your feedback on the same.
Love Anila.

No comments:

Post a Comment