Wednesday 3 January 2018

Guest Designing at Paru's card making

Hello Friends!
To begin with Wish you all a very Happy New year. May this year bring you lots of creativity and innovations. 
I am super happy to be Guest Designing at Paru's Card Making Challenges. 
I am sharing a Card and a Tag today.
 My card and tag are based on the current theme of this month - New.



I am using a new stamp set here for both my projects. 
Also, the sentiments used here are some googled quotations printed by me. The sentiments reflect the new beginnings and the new opportunities brought in by the New year. 
Here's a look at them -




Over to my card -


My card is made using MFT (My Favorite Things) Happy Hedgehogs stamp set. 
Stamped the images, Coloured them with Zig and fussy cut them. 
On a white cardstock, I printed the sentiments. 
Die-cut the sentiment panel using Stitched rectangular die. 
On a card base, I adhered the pattern paper from MFT. 
Mounted the rectangular die-cut on the base using foam adhesive. 
Adhered the images on the card. Created the grass effect using pencil colours.


Tag made


To make this tag, I used the same MFT Hedgehog stamp set.
I stamped the image, coloured with Zig and fussy cut the image. On a white tag, I stamped the flower image from the same stamp set using green dye ink. Adhere the MFT pattern paper on the tag. Printed the sentiment and die-cut using the stitched rectangle. Mounted this sentiment on the PP using foam adhesive. Adhered the image on the tag. Lastly, added few sequins and tied the ribbons to the tag. 

That's all from my end. Hope I was able to inspire you enough. 
Happy Crafting.


Linking to the following challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment