Wednesday 23 August 2017

Glittery Thanks

Hello, everyone!

Today I am blogging on behalf of my 10-year-old Crafter :)

It really surprises me to see his keen interest and understanding in everything I do as generally, boys do not prefer crafting. 
He is updated about all the new products, the brands, and many many techniques. I simply love it when on one of those days, he gets into the role of teaching me how to make a project...lol.... It is simply not possible to hide my supplies from him... so all the new products go into use starting from him... (and the best part is that nowadays his school craft/projects are also made using die-cuts, stamps, pattern papers...hahaha)

So today I decided to blog for the cards (one by one) he has made.

Here's a look of the card.


 For the card, 


He die-cut a white ring and a blue circle with my DCAM stitched circle dies. 

Stuck double sided tape to a white CS and die-cut the sentiment with the Pink and Main die. Poured the glitter over the sticky part of the sentiment.
Assembled it all on a gray CS with foam adhesive.
Added few sequins to complete the card.

(The card was done by him independently supported by my constant nagging, which he completely ignored... but I am glad to see the result...it couldn't have been better)


Few more Pictures



Thank you for taking out your time and reading through the post. 
Do leave some kind encouraging words for my rockstar, if you liked the card.

Entering in the following challenges




No comments:

Post a Comment