Sunday 13 August 2017

Jungle Birthday Party

Hi, Peeps!
I have a very special project today on my blog. 
A (shadow) box card depicting a Jungle Birthday party. A Perfect gift for any child. 

Let us first see the project.





I began with making a shadow box with a cardstock. I have a tutorial here, for making the shadow box right from scratch. 
I stamped the animal/cake/cap images with the "Stacking Animals" set from Simon Says stamp, Hippo from the "Hippo Birdie - Year Four" by Lawn Fawn, Cake from "Elphie Selfie" from LanFawn and Monkey/birthday cap from Craftyscrappers. 

(How many animals could you find...?? :-D)

Coloured all the images and fussy cut them. 





Die-cut the grass strips from "Grassy border" die from Lawn Fawn. Stamped the sentiment from "Magical Birthday" stamp set of Simon says stamp on a grass die-cut. Die-cut some leaves, butterflies and a bird-house. 


Arranged and mounted all the elements on the shadow box created a Jungle scene. For the top, I cut few strips of paper to make a banner and wrote"PARTY" on it. 
Filled in all the gaps with flowers from my stash. 




Check this video



Friends, I know the post has a lot of pictures... I wanted to capture the entire feel of the Jungle scene..though I was still not happy with the effect :(

Any inputs and your valuable feedbacks are welcome.

Thank you for dropping by my blog!

Linking this project to
trimmiescraftchallenges - Anything goes

No comments:

Post a Comment